Rustic Benches, Picnic Tables, Chairs & Tables
Unique Rustic Log Designs
Here are a few samples of our handcrafted log designs:
The Design Process
Click on the steps below to view Mario's 5 Step Process:
Mario personally selects and logs the trees from locations in the central area of Alberta and British Columbia, Alberta.
Watch the following video for a brief glimpse of Mario’s timber cutting skills:
After the material is cut, the logs are then cut in pieces and logs are hand peeled using either a high pressure washing process or a draw knife procedure.
After the peeling is completed, materials are then dried.
Logs are then properly seasoned to a desirable moisture content.
Mario then handcrafts the material into an unique custom log heirloom that is solidly made and will last for generations.
What Makes Mario's Log Work Different?
Custom Handcrafted Log & Timber Designs
- Our projects are unique and original, because we carefully select our pieces to make them fit to function. Every single piece is one of a kind.
- We use Alberta local wood which reduces transportation costs.
- Mario’s Log Work promotes environmentally safe stain products that allow logs to breathe, creating a healthier environment.
- 20 years of experience in the log and timber industry with international knowledge and skills.
Marios's Log Work Sales Policy
A deposit is required for all items ordered.
- Deposits are non-refundable if material has been cut.
- Balance of payment is due on delivery.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars.
- GST is added to all orders shipped in Canada.
- Delivery time frames: 4-8 weeks after receipt of deposit.
- It is preferable that items be picked up by the customer at the Mario’s Log Works shop, however, delivery can be arranged for an additional cost to the customer. Delivery costs, including insurance, is the customer’s responsibility. Call Mario at 780-868-6162 to discuss delivery options available.
- If damage or defects occur at a later date, please keep your receipt for proof of purchase and we will make our best efforts to repair the damage or defect.